Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Breached Our Contract.....

So here I am a 12 year old boy and all I want is that one video game, you know the one.  It is the one I have wanted all winter long.  So I hold up my end of the deal.  I'm a good boy (as much as any 12 year old can be) and I do most of what I am asked to do by my parents.  Santa even had a big plate of cookies and milk left out for him on Christmas Eve.  So Christmas morning what do I find under that glowing and glistening Christmas Tree?  Socks and new sweater.  (A sweater uglier than last year's sweater even!)  Santa we had a deal.  I held up my end of the bargain and you dropped the ball.  I'll see you in Court fat man.  Consider yourself served!

PS.  I'm kidding Santa! I don't want coal this year.  I promise not to sue.  Besides, the Statute of Limitations ran on that years ago.   


MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE LAW OFFICES OF ANDREW E. FARMER!!!!!!

No comments: